Life Line

Will police or medical personnel be able to find you in an emergency if you don’t have a landline telephone? Are you on a limited income? Lifeline can help.

ONE of the following qualifies you for eligibility:

  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP a/k/a Food Stamps)
  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Medical Assistance (Medicaid/SoonerCare)
  • Vocational Rehabilitation (including aid to the hearing impaired)
  • Oklahoma Sales Tax Relief
  • Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (“FDPIR”)
  • Federal Public Housing
  • Low Income Energy Assistance Program
  • Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Tribally-administered block grant programs
  • Head Start Programs (only applicant or customer who satisfies the income qualifying eligibility provision)
  • National School Lunch Program (only applicant or customer who satisfies the income standard of the program for free meals)
  • Those with income at or less than 135% of the federal poverty level (customer must provide sufficient proof of income as set forth in 47 C.F.R. §54.400(f)


How do I apply?
To apply for Lifeline, call (800) 344.3401. You will be asked to provide proof of your eligibility by providing a copy of a document that verifies that you participate in any of the programs listed above. Benefits will become available following proof of eligibility.
Lifeline Household Worksheet 

Lifeline Application Form



For more information on available Lifeline products/services, see the documents below:

Link Up America Assistance  Image removed. 

Lifeline Service  Image removed.